The Surface Book is ultra-thin and meticulously crafted, with simply incredible screen resolution. It pairs the full punch of a high-performance laptop with the unprecedented versatility of a tablet. This is Surface Book. This is the future of laptop computing. Surface Book is a high-performance laptop with exceptional power and unprecedented versatility. It flexes to meet the demands of your work — from the art studio to the board room. Surface Book combines powerful 6th Generation Intel Core i5/i7 processors and up to 16GB of memory with optional discrete graphics so no creative tasks are too demanding. Surface Book is the ultimate creative machine to power your ideas. Shoot video and edit in Adobe Premier Pro4 with amazing fluidity and smoothness.
Microsoft Surface Book with WiFi 13.5" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- Intel Core i5 processor
- 8GB of system memory
- 13.5" touchscreen, 3000 x 2000 resolution, virtual keyboard, detachable keyboard
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + HS
- Back 8MP webcam and front 5MP HD webcam with microphone, auto-focus
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, miniDisplayPort, headset jack, Surface Connect
- 128GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot
- 2 Dolby speakers
- Gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer
- Up to 12 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 3.34 lbs; 8.67" x 0.3" x 12.3" dimensions
Software and Applications:
- Windows 10 Pro OS
- Microsoft Office (30-day trial)
- Windows Music Player
- Media Formats: popular media formats
What's in the Box:
- Tablet and AC adapter
- Keyboard dock
- Surface Pen
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).