Engineered using TDK's Signature Sound technology, the Trek delivers high quality, authentic sound free of distortion and artificial tuning. The speaker is equipped with 2.0 Stereo Configuration: two forward active drivers and two passive radiators.
The Trek is designed to function in nearly any environment. Carrying an IP64 rating, the speaker features a rugged, weatherized housing that resists dust and splashing water. Measuring less than 7.5 inches wide and weighing less than a pound, this ultra-portable speaker is built to move, rain or shine.
You'll be able to stream music on a pontoon, on the beach, or atop a patio table for up to six hours per charge. And you can optimize sound direction with the speaker's built-in tilt stand.
Bluetooth v4.0 technology offers near lossless audio streaming from any Bluetooth enabled device, letting you stream audio from a broad range of devices including tablets, smartphones, laptops, and more. While Near Field Communication capabilities make connecting your NFC-enabled device fast and easy. The speaker is compatible with Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR. It supports A2DP, HFP, and HSP protocols.
- TDK Life on Record Signature Sound
- Measures 3 x 7€ x 1 inches (H x W x D)
- High quality, near lossless Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Built-in Near Field Communication technology allows for quick wireless pairing
- Weatherized Housing
- Rechargeable battery for up to 6 hours of portable playback
- Integrated microphone provides speakerphone functionality
- One-year US limited warranty
The Trek is outfitted with a 3.5-millimeter auxiliary input, enabling you to play music using any device that has a headphone jack, such as non-Bluetooth enabled MP3 players. A built-in microphone allows you to have hands-free phone conversations when the speaker is connected to a phone via Bluetooth.